from Montana’s restaurant
- 2 pkg. cream cheese
- ¼ cup green pepper
- ¼ cup red pepper
- ¼ cup jalapeno pepper
- ¼ cup green onion
- 6 tortilla shells
- 1½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
1. Mix cream cheese with peppers and onions in a food processor.
2. Spread mixture over tortilla shell evenly. Sprinkle cheddar over top and roll up tightly.
3. Wrap rolls in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour before slicing into 1 inch pieces.
4. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Erin says, “I minced the peppers and onions (since we don’t have a food processor) before mixing them into the cream cheese. Also, I waited until the antojitos came out of the oven to slice them – you get some oohy gooey cheesey goodness this way 😛 “
We made red and green ones with sundried tomato and spinach wraps for extra prettiness.